Privacy & Cookies
GSR Technology is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, or in other circumstances when we collect data from you, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to products and/or customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products, and service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will periodically send promotional emails about new products, technologies or other information which we think you/your company may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will only contact you with relevant content that we feel may help your business or relevant news related to GSR Technology.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. If you use our website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any breach in security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages are found useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We will do everything within our power to delete your data if you no longer wish us to hold it, unless we are legally obliged to store it for a period of time (for example accounting obligations)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we do use third-party systems to manage data. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [GSR Technology Europe Ltd, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH]. We will provide the details that we hold on you within 30 days of your request.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
GSR Technology aims to be GDPR compliant.